[openstack-dev] [neutron] Private external network

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:50:09 UTC 2014

Hi Salvatore,

I like to propose a blueprint for the next Neutron release that permits to
dedicated an external network to a tenant. For that I though to rethink the
he conjunction of the two attributes `shared`
and `router:external' of the network resource.

I saw that you already initiate a work on that topic [1] and [2] but the bp
was un-targeted for an alternative approaches which might be more complete.
Does it alternative was released or in work in progress? To be sure to not
duplicating work/effort.

[1]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/sharing-model-for-external-networks
[2]