[openstack-dev] [all] [oslo] Acceptable methods for establishing per-test-suite behaviors

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Oct 8 05:22:31 UTC 2014

On 8 October 2014 11:10, Mike Bayer <mbayer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi folks -
>
> So just to update on the status here, for the transactional testing and all that, I’ve had a blueprint in the queue for quite awhile:

I'll probably time it out upstream if I can't get a review and just
drop it straight into testtools. That said, I'm still AWL from
everything dealing with this personal matter. Once thats resolved I'll
be full steam on unblocking things for this patch set of yours.

If you want to move forward without me - backporting the fixes to
testtools would be a good start, jml or thomi or jelmer (amongst
others) can review and land and do a release - I'm not critical path.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist