[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel master monitoring

Przemyslaw Kaminski pkaminski at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 27 09:07:34 UTC 2014

I mean with monit you can execute arbitrary scripts so use curl? Or save
them directly to DB?

http://omgitsmgp.com/2013/09/07/a-monit-primer/

I guess some data has to be stored in a configuration file (either DB
credentials or Nailgun API URL at least, if we were to create
notifications via the API). I proposed a hand-crafted solution

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135314/

that lives in fuel-web code and uses settings.yaml so no config file is
necessary. It has the drawback though that the nailgun code lives inside
a Docker container so the monitoring data isn't reliable.

P.