[openstack-dev] [Fuel] fuel master monitoring

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 27 08:53:56 UTC 2014

Is it possible to send http requests from monit, e.g for creating
notifications?
I scanned through the docs and found only alerts for sending mail,
also where token (username/pass) for monit will be stored?

Or maybe there is another plan? without any api interaction

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Przemyslaw Kaminski <pkaminski at mirantis.com