[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Priorities for Kilo?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Nov 25 18:48:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

Based on today's meeting and previous discussions with Kyle, I've tried
to put down as much on paper about what I'd like to get done this
development cycle. I used some of the links that we swapped today in the
IRC meeting, but I know right now that I didn't get everything we talked
about.

Please review, and give me links to bugs in launchpad and specs in
Gerrit.

I am trying to avoid linking directly to patches that fix bugs or
implement a spec, to keep things simple.

https://review.openstack.org/137169

Finally, please let me know if you agree with what I've marked highest
priority. The tl;dr is that we need to fix gaps in Neutron Routers and
DVR support since everyone is going to want tenant networks with IPv6
functionality and also DVR support.

--
Sean M. Collins