[openstack-dev] [Ironic] New meeting room and time!

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 19:03:13 UTC 2014

As discussed on this list previously [0] and agreed to in the last meeting
[1], our weekly IRC meeting time is changing to better accommodate the many
active contributors we have who are not well served by the current meeting
time.

The new meeting time will alternate between 1700 UTC on Mondays and 0500
UTC on Tuesdays. The next meeting, on Monday Dec 1st, will be at 1700 UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20141201T1700

*** NOTE ***
This change of time also requires us to change rooms; we will now be
meeting in the *#openstack-meeting-3* room. I'll remind folks by announcing
this in our main channel before hand as well.
*** NOTE ***

All relevant wiki pages have been updated, but the change has not
propagated to the iCal feed just yet.

Regards,
Devananda

[0]