[openstack-dev] [Heat] Online midcycle meetup

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 20 15:31:38 UTC 2014

Angus,

This may sound crazy but  what if in addition to having the online meetup
you denoted two different locations as an optional physical meetup?   That
way you would get some of the benefits of having folks meet together in
person while not forcing everyone to have to travel across the globe. So
for example, if you had one location in Raleigh and one wherever else
folks are co-located  you could still get the benefits of having some
group of folks collaborating face to face.

Just a thought.

--Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680