[openstack-dev] What's Up, Doc? Nov 19, 2014 [nova] [neutron] [cinder] [trove]

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Nov 19 23:38:30 UTC 2014

Get ready for bug triage day coming sooner than we all think, as in, soon
for those in Australia!
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/BugTriageDay for all the
details. Looking forward to working with our Cross-Project Liaisons (CPLs)
for docs, put your name on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Documentation if you'd
like to be a docs liaison. Welcome Steve Martinelli and thank you!

This week we have a specification for the changes to the driver
documentation in nova, neutron, cinder, and trove. Read and review at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133372/.

Matt Kassawara made progress on the Distributed Virtual Routing
documentation for Networking for the new Networking Admin Guide. Review at
https://github.com/ionosphere80/openstack-networking-guide/blob/master/scenario-dvr/scenario-dvr.md.
Next steps are diagrams and a patch in the openstack-manuals repo.

We've got more progress on the new web page design for docs.openstack.org
content. Next steps are to get the design into Sphinx/RST, create a
taxonomy for tagging the content, and determine how to do the information
architecture while migrating content in phases.

The Architecture Design Guide team is working on a survey to find out more
about what readers want from the book and to get more feedback on the book
in its current state. Please send it to as many people as possible once
it's ready.

I'm on vacation all of next week, so look for the next edition of What's Up
Doc the first week of December. See you all for doc bug triage day.

Thanks,
Anne