[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Support LVM on a shared LU

Mitsuhiro Tanino mitsuhiro.tanino at hds.com
Fri Nov 14 20:13:44 UTC 2014

Hello, Duncan, Mike,

>>11:13 (DuncanT) <DuncanT> mtanino, You can and should submit the code even if
>>the spec isn't approved as long as it isn't looking contentious, but I will certainly take a look

Base on the comment at cinder__unofficial_meeting at Wednesday,
I posted both updated cinder-spec and the code.
Could you review the spec and code?

 Spec:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/129352/
 Code:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92479/

The code is still work in progress, but most of functions are
already implemented. Please check whether the code doesn't break
existing cinder code.

For your reference, here are whole links related to this proposal.

 Blueprints:
  * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/lvm-driver-for-shared-storage
  * https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/lvm-driver-for-shared-storage
 Spec: