[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] CI failed The plugin token_endpoint could not be found

Patrick East patrick.east at purestorage.com
Thu Nov 13 20:16:40 UTC 2014

I'm running into this issue as well on my CI. Any ideas on how to fix this?

My CI is behaving similar to the official jenkins in regards to using pip
to install the clients, and pip freeze shows the same versions on each.

Comparing
http://logs.openstack.org/70/124370/7/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full/d6a53b7/logs/devstacklog.txt.gz#_2014-11-13_18_48_32_860
and the same spot in
http://ec2-54-69-246-234.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/purestorageci/MANUALLY_TRIGGERED_272/devstacklog.txt
they both fail "use_library_from_git" check for keystoneclient and
openstackclient

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

-Patrick