[openstack-dev] [infra][devstack] CI failed The plugin token_endpoint could not be found

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Thu Nov 13 06:22:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

> I'm wondering why you are just hitting it now? Does your CI pull the
> latest python-keystoneclient and python-openstackclient from master?

Yes before it began to fail, but now it is No because of this change:
https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/8f8e2d1fbfa4c51f6b68a6967e330cd478f979ee

Now python-*client are installed by pip install instead of git clone.

I think this change causes the problem. But I don't understand
why there are success CIs and failed CIs (include mine) and how to fix
the problem.

Thanks.
Itsuro Oda