[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Changing our weekly meeting format

Ghe Rivero ghe at debian.org
Thu Nov 13 16:22:32 UTC 2014

I agree that a lot of time is missed with the announcement and status
reports, but mostly because irc is a slow bandwidth communication channel
(like waiting several minutes for a 3 lines announcement to be written)

I propose that any announcement and project status must be written in
advanced to an etherpad, and during the irc meeting just have a slot for
people to discuss anything that need further explanation, only mentioning
the topic but not  the content.

Ghe Rivero