[openstack-dev] [oslo.db] Marker based paging

Heald, Mike mike.heald at hp.com
Tue Nov 4 00:08:08 UTC 2014

Thanks for that, Steven :)

So just to clarify, results are ordered by the relevant timestamps to ensure consistent order and so that new records would never show on previous "pages" and be missed, and we're limited to just a "next page" navigation, and we cannot order the entire result set on any column but the timestamps, as this would break the paging because we can't do the comparisons we need to if the results aren't in that order. Have I got that correct?

Thanks,
Mike