[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] [Heat] [Nova] Mid-cycle collaborative meetup

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Fri May 30 11:46:21 UTC 2014

Hi Devananda,

it is interesting. I think that we can invite Nova as well and join our
efforts at one place. It will be like a tiny (more focused) summit but
it sounds that all projects can benefit a lot from it. What do you think?

[added Nova tag to the subject]

Nova folks, what do you think? Would you like to join our mid-cycle
meeting and have TripleO & Ironic & Heat & Nova teams together at one place?

More details about place, dates and attendees are here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-midcycle-meetup

-- Jarda