[openstack-dev] Xen and Libvirt.

Álvaro López García alvaro.lopez.garcia at cern.ch
Wed May 28 08:26:18 UTC 2014

On Tue 27 May 2014 (10:11), Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 09:45:07AM -0400, Alvin Starr wrote:
> >
> > What is the status of Xen and libvirt under Openstack?
> > I noticed bits of discussions about deprecating the interface but I did not
> > see any clear answers.
>
> There is *no* intention to deprecated it. It was merely marked as being
> in Tier 3 support state, primarily due to lack of any automated testing.
> The lack of CI testing is being addressed, hopefully to be up & running
> before end of Juno.

This is great news. We tried to invest some effort on libvirt + Xen,
but unfortunately we didn't have enough resources to commit for this by
ourselves. Who is taking care of this?

Regards,
Álvaro López García                              aloga at ifca.unican.es
Instituto de Física de Cantabria         http://alvarolopez.github.io
Ed. Juan Jordá, Campus UC                      tel: (+34) 942 200 969
Avda. de los Castros s/n
39005 Santander (SPAIN)