[openstack-dev] [Containers][Nova] Top Themes for OpenStack Containers Team

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Tue May 27 17:34:18 UTC 2014

Team,

Today the OpenStack Containers Team[1] held our weekly IRC meeting, and reached consensus among a few areas of initial focus. They are:

1) Container support in OpenStack, with minimum code duplication
2) Drive agreement on where containers belong
3) API support for using features from Containers that are not offered by virtual machines.

The above are recorded in the team wiki page[2]. If you take an interest in supporting containers in OpenStack, and would like to offer your input on where the Containers Team should focus, or express your concerns we welcome you to join the Containers Team, and attend our sub-team meetings[3] on our alternating schedule of 1600 UTC and 2200 UTC on Tuesdays. We also welcome your feedback on this thread to confirm that we are focusing on the areas that will result in the biggest positive outcome on the OpenStack community.

Thanks,

Adrian