[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Minutes from May 27 2014

Xu Han Peng pengxuhan at gmail.com
Wed May 28 06:37:51 UTC 2014

Shixiong,

Sean and I were thinking about throwing out an error when someone is
trying to attach a router to subnet when gateway is already set (for
IPv6, it could be LLA). In the long term, we need to figure out how to
use the link local address IP of the gateway port to overwrite the
gateway IP set before attaching.

Xuhan