[openstack-dev] [qa][nova] Status of v3 tests in tempest

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon May 19 11:55:21 UTC 2014

My suggestion is that we stop merging new Nova v3 tests from here
forward. However I think until we see the fruits of the v2.1 effort I
don't want to start ripping stuff out.

The path to removing is going to be disable Nova v3 in devstack-gate,
when the Nova team decides it's right to do that. Once it's disconnected
we can start the removes. Because the interface wasn't considered stable
in icehouse, I don't think we need to keep it around for the icehouse tree.

	-Sean