[openstack-dev] [Mistral][TaskFlow] Integration plan

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Fri May 16 19:32:01 UTC 2014

Hey Josh, I’d like to thank you for a very productive discussion that we had at the summit, seems to be a great achievement for us in terms our collaboration and collective vision of both technologies. This was the first time I was able to clearly see how to align our capabilities better and hence provide tremendous usability benefits for the community.

Totally support bi-weekly meetings, let me take this part and figure out the schedule that would work for everyone of us.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.