[openstack-dev] [Mistral][TaskFlow] Integration plan

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri May 16 02:30:00 UTC 2014

Looks good to me,

We had a good 'meetup' in one of the breakout rooms on the second floor
(those rooms are pretty useful!)

This does seem like a good step toward making both groups successful and
from the discussion I think we have a decent vision of how this can/could
work out in the future and moving forward (and even some other neat ideas
on related areas were also discovered/discussed, which is pretty cool).

I'll writeup some more these as TF blueprints next week and we can
continue there (iterating on them and getting some code
produced/adjusted/refactored). The timeline maybe we should continue
thinking about as I'm still sure on the 'final' date but I agree with the
get started now and we can start to 'approximate' what the date would be
as we get a better 'feeling' for it (K seems like a good estimate).

Another idea:

The bi-weekly meetings between teams/individuals/other on IRC seemed like
a good idea (to at least sync and discuss ideas and such), maybe we should
continue those. What do u guys think?