[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]User Stories and sruvey

Jorge Miramontes jorge.miramontes at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue May 6 21:30:41 UTC 2014

Okay, makes sense to gather all data now and interpret this later. I'm too
jaded for these types of debates right now since the summit is around the
corner.

Cheers,
--Jorge