[openstack-dev] Add VMware dvSwitch/vSphere API support for Neutron ML2

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Tue May 6 08:17:49 UTC 2014

Hi IIkka,

this is a very interesting MD for ML2. Have you ever tried to use your
ML2 driver with VMWare drivers on the nova side, so that you could
manage your VM with nova, and its network with neutron.
Do you think it would be difficult to extend your driver to support
vxlan encapsulation?

Neutron has a new process to validate BP. Please follow those
instructions to submit your spec for review :
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints#Neutron

regards