[openstack-dev] [keystone] [oslo] Using oslo.cache in keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:10:17 UTC 2014

dogpile.cache would be substantially lighter on the client-side as it only
has a hard dependency on dogpile.core. It supports plenty of backends
beyond memcached and we already use it in keystone quite heavily.

  http://dogpilecache.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com