[openstack-dev] [fuel-dev] [Fuel] Issues about OSTF tests

Timur Nurlygayanov tnurlygayanov at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 31 14:22:50 UTC 2014

Hi Fuel team,

I have a questions about the OSTF tests for next release 5.0.

In this release we plan to include Murano 0.5, which will have significant
architecture changes and it will require significant changes in OSTF tests
for Murano.
For example, we will not support all services, which Murano supports in the
last stable release (we have moved to another engine).

About the changes in OSTF tests for Murano:
1. We will remove all tests for not-supported services
2. We want to add some additional checks for OSTF tests, which will collect
information about OpenStack cluster configuration and will skip some tests,
if we have no required resources.

And now I have a question: how we can get the information about the
OpenStack cloud resources, like summary size of RAM on compute nodes? (I
know that we can use Nailgan API, but some working examples will be very
useful)

Thank you! :)

--

Timur,