[openstack-dev] [horizon] horizon PyPi distribution missing

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:55:27 UTC 2014

According to the failure log, you seem to try to install 2012.2.4 (== Folsom).
I don't think this is the intended version you want to use. Please check it.

http://logs.openstack.org/25/68125/16/check/gate-murano-dashboard-python26/8ebc940/console.html.gz#_2014-03-24_11_08_50_917
2014-03-24 11:08:50.917 |   Running setup.py install for horizon-2012.2.4

Thanks,
Akihiro