[openstack-dev] [qa] [neutron] Neutron Full Parallel job - Last 4 days failures

Rossella Sblendido rsblendido at suse.com
Mon Mar 24 20:45:09 UTC 2014

Hello all,

here is an update regarding the Neutron full parallel job.
I used the following Logstash query [1]  that checks the failures of the
last
4 days (the last bug fix related with the full job was merged 4 days ago).
These are the results:

123 failure (25% of the total)

I took a sample of 50 failures and I obtained the following:

22% legitimate failures (they are due to the code change introduced by
the patch)
22% infra issues
12% https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1291611
12% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1281969
8% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1294603
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1283522
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291920
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1290642
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1252971
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1257885
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1292242
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1277439
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1283599

cheers,

Rossella

[1]
http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJidWlsZF9uYW1lOiBcImNoZWNrLXRlbXBlc3QtZHN2bS1uZXV0cm9uLWZ1bGxcIiBBTkQgbWVzc2FnZTpcIkZpbmlzaGVkOiBGQUlMVVJFXCIgQU5EIHRhZ3M6Y29uc29sZSIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiY3VzdG9tIiwiZ3JhcGhtb2RlIjoiY291bnQiLCJ0aW1lIjp7ImZyb20iOiIyMDE0LTAzLTIwVDEzOjU0OjI1KzAwOjAwIiwidG8iOiIyMDE0LTAzLTI0VDEzOjU0OjI1KzAwOjAwIiwidXNlcl9pbnRlcnZhbCI6IjAifSwibW9kZSI6IiIsImFuYWx5emVfZmllbGQiOiIiLCJzdGFtcCI6MTM5NTY3MDY2ODc0OX0=