[openstack-dev] [qa] [neutron] Neutron Full Parallel job - Last 4 days failures

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Mar 24 20:56:09 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot!

We now need to get on these bugs, and define with QA an acceptable failure
rate criterion for switching the full job to voting.
It would be good to have a chance to only run the tests against code which
is already in master.
To this aim we might push a dummy patch, and keep it spinning in the check
queue.

Salvatore