[openstack-dev] [depfreeze] Dependency freeze coming up (EOD Tuesday March 25)

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:03:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As we get closer to tagging the first Icehouse release candidates, we'll
> be freezing dependencies on Tuesday, March 25 after the 21:00 UTC
> release meeting. The rationale behind this freeze is to facilitate the
> work of packagers (especially distribution packagers) so that they can
> be ready soon after our own release date.

There are still two outstanding trove dependencies that are currently used
in trove but not in global requirements. It would be nice to get this
sorted out before the freeze so we can turn
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80690/ on.

mockito https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80850/
wsgi_intercept https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80851/