[openstack-dev] [qa] [neutron] Neutron Full Parallel job - Last 48 hours failures

Rossella Sblendido rsblendido at suse.com
Thu Mar 13 12:08:48 UTC 2014

Hello devs,

I wanted the update the analysis performed by Salvatore Orlando few
weeks ago [1]
I used the following query for Logstash [2] to detect the failures of
the last 48 hours.

There were 77 failures (40% of the total).
I classified them and obtained the following:

21% due to infra issues
16% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1253896
14% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291922
12% https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1281969
10% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291920
7% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291918
7% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291926
5% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1291947
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1277439
3% https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1283599
2% https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1255627

I had to file 5 new bugs, that are on the previous list and can be
viewed here [3].

cheers,

Rossella

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-February/027862.html
[2]
http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJidWlsZF9uYW1lOlwiY2hlY2stdGVtcGVzdC1kc3ZtLW5ldXRyb24tZnVsbFwiICBBTkQgcHJvamVjdDpcIm9wZW5zdGFjay9uZXV0cm9uXCIgQU5EIG1lc3NhZ2U6XCJGaW5pc2hlZDpcIiBBTkQgYnVpbGRfc3RhdHVzOlwiRkFJTFVSRVwiIEFORCBidWlsZF9icmFuY2g6XCJtYXN0ZXJcIiIsImZpZWxkcyI6W10sIm9mZnNldCI6MCwidGltZWZyYW1lIjoiMTcyODAwIiwiZ3JhcGhtb2RlIjoiY291bnQiLCJ0aW1lIjp7InVzZXJfaW50ZXJ2YWwiOjB9LCJzdGFtcCI6MTM5NDcwNzAzODk5NywibW9kZSI6IiIsImFuYWx5emVfZmllbGQiOiIifQ==
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=neutron-full-job