[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging] mongodb notification driver

Hiroyuki Eguchi h-eguchi at az.jp.nec.com
Wed Mar 12 02:09:45 UTC 2014

I'm envisioning a mongodb notification driver.

Currently, For troubleshooting, I'm using a log driver of notification, and sent notification log to rsyslog server, and store log in database using rsyslog-mysql package.

I would like to make it more simple, So I came up with this feature.

Ceilometer can manage notifications using mongodb, but Ceilometer should have the role of Metering, not Troubleshooting.

If you have any comments or suggestion, please let me know.
And please let me know if there's any discussion about this.

Thanks.
--hiroyuki