[openstack-dev] No route matched for POST

Vijay B os.vbvs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:42:30 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron!

Yes, attaching the code diffs of the client and server. The diff
0001-Frist-commit-to-add-tag-create-CLI.patch needs to be applied on
python-neutronclient's master branch, and the diff
0001-Adding-a-tag-extension.patch needs to be applied on neutron's
stable/havana branch. After restarting q-svc, please run the CLI `neutron
tag-create --name tag1 --key key1 --value val1` to test it out.  Thanks for
offering to take a look at this!

Regards,
Vijay