[openstack-dev] [sahara] Sahara (ex. Savanna) project renaming process [savanna]

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 7 21:50:22 UTC 2014

Hey folks,

we're now starting working on the project renaming. You can find
details in the etherpad [0]. We'll move all work items to the
blueprints, one blueprint per sub-project to well track progress and
work items. The general blueprint is [1], it'll depend on all other
blueprints and it's currently consists of general renaming tasks.

Current plan is to assign each subproject blueprint to volunteer.
Please, contact me and Matthew Farrellee if you'd like to take the
renaming bp.

Please, share your ideas/suggestions in ML or etherpad.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/savanna-renaming-process
[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=savanna-renaming

Thanks.

P.S. Please, prepend email topics with [sahara] and append [savanna]
to the end of topic (like in this email) for the transition period.

--
Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov