[openstack-dev] [nova] RFC - using Gerrit for Nova Blueprint review & approval

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri Mar 7 16:12:02 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

A central repository does have a certain appeal, especially from my
perspective in Oslo where the work that we do will have an increasing
impact on the projects that consume the libraries. It makes review
permissions on the designs a little tricky, but I think we can work that
out with agreements rather than having to enforce it in gerrit.

Doug