[openstack-dev] [Cinder] FFE for vmdk-storage-policy-volume-type

Subramanian subramanian.neelakantan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:35:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/vmdk-storage-policy-volume-type
.

This is a blueprint that I am working on since Dec 2013 and as far I
remember it was targetted to icehouse-3. Just today I noticed that it was
moved to "future", so should have feel through the cracks for core
reviewers.Is there a chance that this can still make it into icehouse?
Given that the change is fairly isolated in vmdk driver, and that the code
across 4 patches [1] that implement this blueprint has been fairly
reviewed, can I request for an FFE for this one?

Thanks,
Subbu

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/cinder+branch:master+topic:bp/vmdk-storage-policy-volume-type,n,z