[openstack-dev] [nova] Simulating many fake nova compute nodes for scheduler testing

David Peraza david_peraza at persistentsys.com
Mon Mar 3 21:52:12 UTC 2014

Thanks Sergey,

Will look into this, but still have the same question, would introducing containers increase my footprint per fake compute service? I can run multiple compute service in same hosts without containers. Containers give you a nice isolation and another way to try a more realistic scenario, but my initial goal now is to be able to simulate many fake compute node scenario with as little resources as possible.

Regards,
David Peraza