[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev] [Cinder] Open Source and community working together

Luke Gorrie luke at snabb.co
Mon Mar 3 17:01:37 UTC 2014

On 3 March 2014 11:27, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

> It will certainly hurt the first one we nail on the wall. So here is one
> reputational pressure: you don't want to be that company.
>
> [1] http://fnords.wordpress.com/2014/02/24/the-dilemma-of-open-innovation/

-1.

That's a really harsh threat being made against a really vaguely defined
group.

I don't want to have to read between the lines on threats posted to
openstack-dev to see if my reputation will be in tatters in the morning.

This spoiled my day today, and I have nothing to do with whatever incident
you guys with privileged information are talking about.

Cheers,
-Luke