[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Fake UI is available at http://fuel-demo.mirantis.com:8000/

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 19 18:26:53 UTC 2014

Stackers,
I'm glad to announce that we've deployed a VM to run Fuel in so-called fake
mode [1], which basically runs UI & Nailgun (main logic). You can play with
it as much as you wish (I'll be happy if you kill it, we will get logs and
fix bugs :) )
http://fuel-demo.mirantis.com:8000/

It doesn't call any real provisioning or deployment - these pieces are
emulated. Also, HealthCheck tab is not activated.

With some limitations, you can still add and configure nodes, and run
deployment.

Kudos to Alexandra Fedorova for deployment!

Further work on this:

   - configure monitoring against it
   - fix logs links / remove logs which are not in use for fake mode
   - watch for issues in logs by monitoring
   - remove some pieces which are not part of community version (support
   registration)
   - use another domain to run it for community
   - make sure it is redeployed from master on daily basis

[1]
http://docs.mirantis.com/fuel-dev/develop/nailgun/development/env.html#running-nailgun-in-fake-mode
--
Mike Scherbakov