[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec exceptions are closed, FPF is August 21

Mandeep Dhami dhami at noironetworks.com
Wed Jul 30 19:35:45 UTC 2014

Also, can I recommend that to avoid last minute rush of all the code in
Juno-3 (and then clogging up the gate at that time), we work as a team to
re-review patches that have addressed all previously identified issues?

For example, the for the GBP plugin, the first series of patches have been
updated to address all issues that were identified, and doing
re-review/merge now would reduce the load near the end of the cycle.

Regards,
Mandeep
-----