[openstack-dev] [glance]code review needed for 'changing HTTP response code on errors'

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jul 22 15:43:45 UTC 2014

Hey Kent,

Appreciate your effort and being pro-active for your patches. For future review requests please join us at the #openstack-glance channel on Freenode.

Thanks,
-Nikhil
________________________________
From: Wang, Kent [kent.wang at intel.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 1:20 PM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [glance]code review needed for 'changing HTTP response code on errors'

Hi I’m looking for some reviewers (especially core reviewers!) to review my patch that fixes this bug.

This is the bug description:

Glance v2: HTTP 404s are returned for unallowed methods
Requests for many resources in Glance v2 will return a 404 if the request is using an unsupported HTTP verb for that resource. For example, the /v2/images resource does exist but a 404 is returned when attempting a DELETE on that resource. Instead, this should return an HTTP 405 MethodNotAllowed response.

My fix for it can be found here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103959/

Thanks!
Kent