[openstack-dev] [glance]code review needed for 'changing HTTP response code on errors'

Wang, Kent kent.wang at intel.com
Mon Jul 21 17:20:27 UTC 2014

Hi I'm looking for some reviewers (especially core reviewers!) to review my patch that fixes this bug.

This is the bug description:

Glance v2: HTTP 404s are returned for unallowed methods
Requests for many resources in Glance v2 will return a 404 if the request is using an unsupported HTTP verb for that resource. For example, the /v2/images resource does exist but a 404 is returned when attempting a DELETE on that resource. Instead, this should return an HTTP 405 MethodNotAllowed response.

My fix for it can be found here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103959/

Thanks!
Kent