[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Milestone and Due Dates

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Jul 21 18:07:34 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Jorge Miramontes
<jorge.miramontes at rackspace.com> wrote:
> Hey Kyle,
>
> I've viewed that link many times but it mentions nothing about 7-20 being
> Spec approval deadline. Am I missing something?

Hi Jorge, this was not in that wiki. It was communicated on the
mailing list here [1]. Basically, SPD/SAD are something new which we
came up with in the weekly project meeting in June. Only Nova and
Neutron participated in this during the Juno cycle, and Nova had a
much earlier SPD/SAD.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-July/039138.html