[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec Approval Deadline (SAD) has passed, next steps

YAMAMOTO Takashi yamamoto at valinux.co.jp
Mon Jul 21 16:32:32 UTC 2014

> Hi all!
>
> A quick note that SAD has passed. We briskly approved a pile of BPs

it's sad. ;-(

> over the weekend, most of them vendor related as low priority, best
> effort attempts for Juno-3. At this point, we're hugely oversubscribed
> for Juno-3, so it's unlikely we'll make exceptions for things into
> Juno-3 now.

my specs are ok'ed by Kyle but failed to get another core reviewer.
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/98702/
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/103737/

does it indicate core reviewers man-power problems?
if so, can you consider increasing the number of them?
postponing vendor stuffs (like mine) for the reason would make
the situation worse as many of developers/reviewers are paid for
vendor stuffs.

YAMAMOTO Takashi