[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec Approval Deadline (SAD) has passed, next steps

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Jul 21 13:16:14 UTC 2014

Hi all!

A quick note that SAD has passed. We briskly approved a pile of BPs
over the weekend, most of them vendor related as low priority, best
effort attempts for Juno-3. At this point, we're hugely oversubscribed
for Juno-3, so it's unlikely we'll make exceptions for things into
Juno-3 now.

I don't plan to open a Kilo directory in the specs repository quite
yet. I'd like to first let things settle down a bit with Juno-3 before
going there. Once I do, specs which were not approved should be moved
to that directory where they can be reviewed with the idea they are
targeting Kilo instead of Juno.

Also, just a note that we have a handful of bugs and BPs we're trying
to land in Juno-3 yet today, so core reviewers, please focus on those
today.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/juno-2