[openstack-dev] [NOVA] https://review.openstack.org/91486

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Jul 18 19:38:21 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Arkady Kanevsky" <Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com>
> To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
>
> Why is this blueprint dropped?
> We really like it to be in the code base.
> It has been submitted to Icehouse and has been ready for review for more than
> 2 months.
> The code is ready for review and we have been using it for a while
> internally.
> Thanks,
> Arkady

This was discussed in the Nova meeting this week and granted an exception [1] so I believe it's currently waiting for John to remove the -2 he added as part of spec approval deadline clean-up and then obviously further core review to confirm it's ready to merge.

Thanks,

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2014/nova.2014-07-17-21.01.html