[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Gap 0 (database migrations) closed!

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Jul 17 19:17:05 UTC 2014

Anna,

Your second point is going to be a bit of a maintenance headache.  I
was reviewing a patch [1] where you caught the lack of an import in
head.py.  I'm not sure that I can be trusted to check consistently for
this in future reviews.  I'm not sure that we can rely on you catching
them all either.  Jenkins didn't seem to have any problem with the
patch without the import.

So, how can we guarantee good maintenance of this head.py file?

Carl

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/102101/40/neutron/db/migration/models/head.py