[openstack-dev] [gate] Automatic elastic rechecks

Matthew Booth mbooth at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 14:01:42 UTC 2014

Elastic recheck is a great tool. It leaves me messages like this:

===
I noticed jenkins failed, I think you hit bug(s):

check-devstack-dsvm-cells: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1334550
gate-tempest-dsvm-large-ops: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1334550

We don't automatically recheck or reverify, so please consider doing
that manually if someone hasn't already. For a code review which is not
yet approved, you can recheck by leaving a code review comment with just
the text:

    recheck bug 1334550

For bug details see: http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/
===

In an ideal world, every person seeing this would diligently check that
the fingerprint match was accurate before submitting a recheck request.

In the real world, how about we just do it automatically?

Matt
--
Matthew Booth

Phone: +442070094448 (UK)
GPG ID:  D33C3490
GPG FPR: 3733 612D 2D05 5458 8A8A 1600 3441 EA19 D33C 3490