[openstack-dev] [Nova] Registration for the mid cycle meetup is now closed

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jul 16 22:49:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Eric Windisch <eric at windisch.us> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> wrote:
>>
>> The containers meetup is in a different room with different space
>> constraints, so containers focussed people should do whatever Adrian
>> is doing for registration.
>
> Interesting. In that case, for those that are primarily attending for
> containers-specific matters, but have already registered for the Nova
> mid-cycle, should we recommend they release their registrations to help
> clear the wait-list?

I would appreciate that.

If your primary focus is on the containers sub team, and not nova,
then I think moving your rego over to the containers meetup makes
sense. We wont be checking badges at the door, so people can drift
into our room as they need to...

Given the containers sub team is a sub set of nova, its not clear to
me exactly where to draw that line, so I will let other people work it
out for themselves. I am sure we can tweak as we go along.

Michael