[openstack-dev] [Nova] Registration for the mid cycle meetup is now closed

Yathiraj Udupi (yudupi) yudupi at cisco.com
Tue Jul 15 22:23:27 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

I was planning to attend the meet up, and was going to register today.
Based on today¹s Nova/Gantt discussions in gantt subgroup meeting, it
would be really helpful to meet in person with the folks involved with
Gantt efforts.

Can you please make an exception and allow one more registration for me?

Thanks,
Yathi.