[openstack-dev] [marconi] Meeting time change

Malini Kamalambal malini.kamalambal at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jul 16 16:31:53 UTC 2014

On 7/16/14 4:43 AM, "Flavio Percoco" <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:

>On 07/15/2014 06:20 PM, Kurt Griffiths wrote:
>> Hi folks, we¹ve been talking about this in IRC, but I wanted to bring it
>> to the ML to get broader feedback and make sure everyone is aware. We¹d
>> like to change our meeting time to better accommodate folks that live
>> around the globe. Proposals:
>>
>> Tuesdays, 1900 UTC
>> Wednessdays, 2000 UTC
>> Wednessdays, 2100 UTC
>>
>> I believe these time slots are free, based
>> on: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
>>
>> Please respond with ONE of the following:
>>
>> A. None of these times work for me
>> B. An ordered list of the above times, by preference
>> C. I am a robot
>
>I don't like the idea of switching days :/
>
>Since the reason we're using Wednesday is because we don't want the
>meeting to overlap with the TC and projects meeting, what if we change
>the day of both meeting times in order to keep them on the same day (and
>perhaps also channel) but on different times?
>
>I think changing day and time will be more confusing than just changing
>the time.

If we can find an agreeable time on a non Tuesday, I take the ownership of
pinging & getting you to #openstack-meeting-alt ;)

>From a quick look, #openstack-meeting-alt is free on Wednesdays on both
>times: 15 UTC and 21 UTC. Does this sound like a good day/time/idea to
>folks?

1500 UTC might still be too early for our NZ folks - I thought we wanted
to have the meeting at/after 1900 UTC.
That being said, I will be able to attend only part of the meeting any
time after 1900 UTC - unless it is @ Thursday 1900 UTC
Sorry for making this a puzzle :(