[openstack-dev] [marconi] Meeting time change

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jul 16 08:43:11 UTC 2014

On 07/15/2014 06:20 PM, Kurt Griffiths wrote:
> Hi folks, we’ve been talking about this in IRC, but I wanted to bring it
> to the ML to get broader feedback and make sure everyone is aware. We’d
> like to change our meeting time to better accommodate folks that live
> around the globe. Proposals:
>
> Tuesdays, 1900 UTC
> Wednessdays, 2000 UTC
> Wednessdays, 2100 UTC
>
> I believe these time slots are free, based
> on: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings
>
> Please respond with ONE of the following:
>
> A. None of these times work for me
> B. An ordered list of the above times, by preference
> C. I am a robot

I don't like the idea of switching days :/

Since the reason we're using Wednesday is because we don't want the
meeting to overlap with the TC and projects meeting, what if we change
the day of both meeting times in order to keep them on the same day (and
perhaps also channel) but on different times?

I think changing day and time will be more confusing than just changing
the time.

>From a quick look, #openstack-meeting-alt is free on Wednesdays on both
times: 15 UTC and 21 UTC. Does this sound like a good day/time/idea to
folks?

Cheers,
Flavio

--